This is the TIER upstream Shibboleth SP container.
It is based from CentOS 7 and includes httpd, mod_ssl, and the current shibboleth SP.
Files you must supply/override in your downstream builds:
- The SP's private key and corresponding certificate (very important!), which can be generated in your downstream container like this:
RUN /usr/local/bin/shibboleth_keygen.sh -o /etc/shibboleth -f ...that command generates/overwrites the following files: /etc/shibboleth/sp-key.pem /etc/shibboleth/sp-cert.pem
including: ServerName fqdn:port UseCanonicalName On
New in the 3.0 release:
- The image is based from the public CentOS7 image
- The TIER logging format has been implemented for shibd and httpd
- Everything now runs under supervisord
- The TIER Beacon has been implemented
- The file /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl.conf is now the default CentOS7 file