Hi there! We're thrilled that you'd like to contribute to this project. Your help is essential for keeping it great.
Please note that this project is released with a Contributor Code of Conduct. By participating in this project you agree to abide by its terms.
Submitting a pull request
- Fork and clone the repository
- Configure and install the dependencies:
- Make sure the tests pass on your machine:
npm run test
- Create a new branch:
git checkout -b my-branch-name
- Make your change, add tests, and make sure the tests still pass
- Push to your fork and submit a pull request
- Pat your self on the back and wait for your pull request to be reviewed and merged.
Here are a few things you can do that will increase the likelihood of your pull request being accepted:
- Write tests.
- Keep your change as focused as possible. If there are multiple changes you would like to make that are not dependent upon each other, consider submitting them as separate pull requests.
- Write a good commit message.
This repository uses a tool called Licensed to verify third party dependencies. You may need to locally install licensed and run
licensed cache to update the dependency cache if you install or update a production dependency. If licensed cache is unable to determine the dependency, you may need to modify the cache file yourself to put the correct license. You should still verify the dependency, licensed is a tool to help, but is not a substitute for human review of dependencies.