User acceptance tests for a service implementing the SAML metadata profile of the Metadata Query Protocol
- Install Robot Framework (see https://github.com/robotframework/robotframework/blob/master/INSTALL.rst)
- Clone this repository:
git clone https://github.internet2.edu/internet2/md-query-saml-uat.git
- Run the robot test suite:
Run all tests:
Run metadata aggregate tests:
Run single entity tests:
- Isolate Python dependencies with
- Clone the repository.
- Create a new feature branch (optionally named for a JIRA issue, if applicable, e.g.
- Commit your changes and push to GitHub Enterprise.
- Create a pull request from your feature branch against the
- Merge your pull request to the
- After your changes are merged, you can delete your feature branch.