User acceptance tests for a service implementing the SAML metadata profile of the Metadata Query Protocol.
- Install Robot Framework (see https://github.com/robotframework/robotframework/blob/master/INSTALL.rst)
- Clone this repository:
git clone https://github.internet2.edu/internet2/md-query-saml-uat.git
variables.pyfor your environment.
Run the test suite:
Treat any test cases tagged with
optional as noncritical:
robot --noncritical optional .
Additionally skip long-running test cases (those that download and parse all entities):
robot --noncritical optional --exclude aggregate .
- Isolate Python dependencies with
- Clone the repository
- Create a new feature branch
- Commit your changes and push to the repository
- Create a pull request from your feature branch against the
- After your changes have been merged, you may delete your feature branch