When we moved the UKf deployment of this tooling to the new hardware in 2016, I set the memory for Java invocations in
Note that in the UKf deployment, the value in
In early 2018, it looks like we needed to bump that
Here we are in late 2019. I've just had to bump the value again to 1.5GB in
This is all background, explaining how this works in the upstream UKf deployment. I don't know what values are used in the InCommon deployment, whether you're relying on the value in
It does seem reasonable, though, to review the production InCommon configuration in case we're getting close to a limit there as well, given the year-on-year increase in the size of both InCommon and eduGAIN metadata.