1.14.0 Release Notes
Clone this wiki locally
WARNING when upgrading to v1.14.x from versions 1.10.x and earlier... Due to Open SAML library changes, min and max refresh values can no longer be "empty"/null by default in the database and must also be legal in conjunction with each other (ie min < max). The simplest upgrade path was therefore determined to be to reset these values for all entries in the database to match the default values the OpenSAML library uses of MIN = 1 minute, MAX = 4 hours.
BEFORE upgrading, please be sure to revisit your saved values and then reset as needed after your upgrade. The Shib-IDP-UI now requires that both fields have a valid, non-zero value. Please update any:
- Filesystem Metadata Resolver
- File Backed Http Metadata Resolver
- Resource Backed Metadata Resolver
By using the SHIB-IDP-UI tool itself to ensure the settings are accepted and proper.
New Feature Add support for creating and maintaining OIDC Metadata (see: https://shibboleth.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/IDPPLUGINS/pages/1376879133/OPMetadataClientRegistration )
- Manual creation of ODIC type metadata source through new UI screens. Determine source creation type when creating new Metadata Source.
- Import Metadata Source from XML or from URL also support OIDC defined SPs
- OIDC Specific Relying Party Overrides